To arrange seminars on Personality Development, Communication and Presentation skill.To provide information related to scope of Pharmacy.
Guidelines oriented to preparation for various aspects of Jobs and Business.
The pharmacist now bears more responsible and challenging role than ever because of globalization and linearization of world trade policies .This change affected the pharmacy education and is providing.
By keeping this fact in mind, the college has started the "Counseling Cell" with objectives of counseling for career planning as well as personal problems so that learning at Shankarrao Ursal College of pharmacy, becomes easier and more interesting.
Students Counseling Cell has been formed with following objectives:
- To provide information related to scope of Pharmacy (job opportunities).
- Guidelines oriented to preparation for various aspects of Jobs and Business.
- To arrange seminars on Personality Development, Communication and Presentation skill.
- Advise on personal problems.
- Advice and guidance to the students with poor performance.
Counseling cell creates environment for self assessment on principle of SWOT (strength, weaknesses, opportunity, threats) analysis. Success of students in handling their personal and professional life indicates that the students counseling cell is working in the right direction.
|Sr.No.||Name||Position In Committee||Department|
|1||Mrs. Ashwini Shewale ( Lecturer )||Co-ordinator||Pharmacy(UG)|
|2||Mr. Manoj Jograna ( Lecturer )||Member||Pharmacy(UG)|
|3||Mr. Sachin Kotwal ( Vice Principal )||Member||Pharmacy(UG)|